After months of bargaining with CVS, it is clear that they do not value the work that you do. They continue to avoid addressing inadequate wages, the high cost of healthcare, the lack of staffing and safety concerns.
We need to escalate actions at CVS stores and continue to educate customers about how the company is treating essential workers during the pandemic. CVS Customer Actions take place this week at four locations in San Diego County. See below for details.
Negotiations resume on September 27. If a deal can’t be done, it is highly likely that we will be taking a strike vote shortly after.
As essential workers, you deserve better! Stand together ready to fight!
CVS Pharmacy Customer Actions
Please join us as we engage with CVS customers and encourage them to take their business to other union pharmacies, like Rite Aid, Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Gelson’s and Kaiser Permanente, until you get a new contract.
- Tuesday, September 21 from 1-3pm
- CVS Pharmacy 9137 – 7393 Jackson Dr, San Diego, CA 92119
- Wednesday, September 22 from 1-3pm
- CVS Pharmacy 9165 – 3327 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110
- Thursday, September 23 from 1-3pm
- CVS Pharmacy 9783 – 1730 Sweetwater Rd, National City, CA 91950
- Friday, September 24 from 1-3pm
- CVS Pharmacy 9524 – 3350 Palm Ave, San Diego, CA 92154