The latest issue of The Worker is now available to read online. Click HERE.
Articles and other content include:
- Essential Retail and Healthcare Workers Need the Public’s Help
- The Pandemic Hasn’t Gone Away – Neither Should Hazard Pay
- Surviving COVID-19
- My COVID-19 Story
- Disappointed in Rite Aid
- My Story as a Frontline Worker at Kaiser Permanente
- Our Hardworking Members Make UFCW Local 135 Great!
- An Essential Grocery Worker Speaks from the Frontlines
- Local 135 Helps Distribute Food
- Meet Your UFCW LOCAL 135 Executive Board
- UFCW Local 135’s Radio Campaign
- Seung Oh Appointed to CA State Board of Pharmacy
- A Brief History of UFCW Local 135
- Grievance and Contract Department
- Membership and Benefits & Insurance Departments
- UFCW Local 135 Offices Are Open!