Join UFCW Local 135 and the San Diego & Imperial Counties Labor Council for a morning protest rally in support of the essential workers at CVS!
- Monday, September 7, 2021 at 10am
- CVS Pharmacy at Loma Square
- 3327 Rosecrans St., San Diego
The members of UFCW Local 135 at CVS Pharmacy have been working with an expired contract since June 30 and have been engaged in negotiations even longer. Though these workers have been essential to the company and community during the pandemic, CVS continues to undervalue their contributions. The essential workers at CVS are fighting for a new contract that includes:
- Higher wages
- Better staffing
- Improved safety standards
- Better store and worker security and
- Fair and affordable family healthcare
Please stand with them as they continue to service their communities during the pandemic! Organized by UFCW Local 135 and the San Diego & Imperial Counties Labor Council.
For more information email: [email protected]