Attention Kaiser Permanente members:
Kaiser has added new benefit enhancements.
- Up to 80 hours of additional paid time off if you need to be away from work because you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Grants of up to $300 per week to help pay for childcare for your school-age children or dependent disabled adult children while you are at work. Grant amounts are prorated if you work less than 32 hours; the minimum grant will be $210 per week. Eligible caregivers exclude spouse or domestic partner residing in the child’s home. Other relatives may be eligible caregivers.
- Short-term housing near our medical centers and specialty hubs as needed for certain situations. Employees must request shelter through their manager.
Employees may access the above referenced benefits by clicking the link: Here4You or by calling at 877-457-4772.
- The organization has launched a free resource to help connect all Kaiser Permanente employees with support and other vital information. Here4You can help you access childcare services, financial assistance, hotel accommodations, as well as mental health and wellness resources including our Employee Assistance Program. The dedicated Here4You call center can also answer questions you may have about the COVID-19 temporary employee benefits referenced above. The Here4You program is explained in more detail on insideKP at kp.org/here4you.
- Here4You representatives are available 7 days a week from 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time at 877-457-4772, option 7. You can also email [email protected] which will be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.